The Pioneer Air Conditioner Inverter provides an elegant and energy-efficient solution to your heating problem. It is small and easy to install, so you can use it in small or medium-sized rooms.
In humid conditions a good air conditioner is a life saver. Forget having sweat run down your body or having that hot, heavy air feeling. This Pioneer Air Conditioner will change the way you live.
But did you know that this air conditioner can also work as a heat pump and as a dehumidifier?
Read the following review to find out more.
<<See Latest Pioneer Air Conditioner Inverter Price Here>>
Pioneer Air Conditioner Inverter Features
This Pioneer Air Conditioner one of the best-selling air conditioning units available on the market today, and if you take a closer look at its features you will understand why.
- Ductless – A ductless air conditioner is easier to install. The air conditioner is also more efficient because there are no air losses in the cooling process. The air conditioner’s installation is also cheaper because you don’t have to install a duct system as well.
- Energy Efficient – Mini-split air conditioners can be evaluated and rated. If the SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficient Ratios) rating is higher than 13, the air conditioner is considered energy-efficient. This unit has a SEER rating of 17.2, making it one of the most energy-efficient air conditioner units on the market.
- Washable Air Filters – Unlike other air conditioner models which use filters that need regular changing, this model uses washable filters. You can take them out to clean and wash them yourself. Most specialists agree you should clean the air filters before the start of the cold and the warm seasons.
- Very Quiet – Mini split air conditioners are very silent, so you won’t have any problems with sleeping with a working unit in the same room. The loudest fan is placed outdoor, so you will only hear the inside fans that push the air into the room, and they are whisper quiet.
- Inverter Technology – The inverter technology controls the speed of the compressor, regulating the temperature. This type of air conditioning units have an increased efficiency, provide an extended life period for all their parts, and are cheaper to run.
- Wireless Remote Controller – This air conditioning system comes with a wireless controller. You can see the current settings and all the changes you make on the large LCD display. The display has a backlight, so you will be able to use it without any difficulties during the night.
- Swinging Louvers – The front panel has swinging louvers, so the warm or cool air will be pushed farther into the room, reaching every corner. The louvers can be adjusted to push the air in a certain direction if you want, so the air will reach there first.
- Dehumidifier Function – All air conditioners act as dehumidifiers when they cool the air in a room, but unlike other air conditioning models, this unit can work as a dehumidifier without cooling the air. The best part about this function is that you don’t have to worry about using a water bucket because all the water is drained directly on the outside of your house.
- Timer – The Pioneer Air Conditioner Inverter has a timer, so you can program it to start or turn off at certain hours. The timer is a great feature because it allows you to save money while still benefiting from the best air conditioning experience. You don’t have to leave the air conditioner running all day, you can program it to start before you come back from work and still find a comfortable temperature when you get home.
- Night Mode – This air conditioner has a night mode, so it will adapt the room’s temperature to the body’s temperature during the night. As the body’s temperature lowers, the air conditioner will slightly increase its temperature to maintain a comfortable level.
- Wi-fi Remote Access – This feature allows to connect to the air conditioner through your Wi-fi network. The feature is great for people who are often away from home. You can connect to the air conditioner from all over the world as long as you have Internet access, so you’ll be sure to find a comfortable temperature when you get home.
The Pioneer air conditioner inverter can act as a heat pump as well. It has a heating capacity of 12,000 BTU/h, and a HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) of 9.0. The HSPF is used to measure the efficiency of air pumps. It’s considered that units with an HSPF rating higher than 8 are very efficient, so this unit can work as a heat pump with great results.
This air conditioning unit has a cooling capacity of 12,000 BTU and a SEER rating of 17.2. The cooling capacity should be enough for a room of up to 550 square feet, or even more if the room is properly insulated. A SEER rating above 13 shows that the air conditioner is energy-efficient, so with a rating of 17.2, this unit is highly efficient.
This air conditioner should provide enough cool air to keep a room of up to 550 square feet at comfortable temperatures. The cooling capacity should be enough for larger rooms if they’re well insulated.
The heating capacity should provide enough warmth for a room of up to 350 square feet, or even more if the room is well insulated.
Who This Is For
This Pioneer air conditioner provides a reliable source of both warm and cold air, so you can use it all year round. This makes it perfect for offices, where opening a window might disrupt the dialog between colleagues, or between a professional and a customer.
The ductless mini-split air conditioner is easy to install, and you don’t have to make many modifications to your home. This makes the mini-split system ideal for tenants who need a cooling or a warming source.
The front panel of the mini-split system is small and it can be mounted high on a wall, so you can install it in a small or crowded room.
This air conditioner comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Ductless Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Remote Controller
- Installation Kit
The Pioneer Air Conditioner Inverter offers a great way of keeping your home at comfortable temperatures. It has a modern looking indoor unit which will blend in with most decors, is energy-efficient, and it’s a cheaper and efficient alternative to a HVAC system.
As stated above this is one of the most popular Pioneer air conditioners on Amazon. The quality is very good too as the unit sports an average 90% satisfaction rating from nearly 150 reviews. Here is what verified purchasers are saying about it;
- “its so quiet that if not for the LED on the front I wouldn’t know it was on!”
- “this room is now the most comfortable room in our house. The room is 600 sq ft”
- “The cooling and quiet are absolutely amazing compared to any other type of system often used in the US”
- ” 6inch walls with R-19 Insulation so this is keeping the room quite comfortable in our central-Indiana winter”
- ” it’s use in my shop & doors open & shut all day still it’s keeping up demand it’s so quite you can’t hear it run”
- “Instlation was basic and instructions were relitavely clear, I also watched a few youtube videos first”
- “Super quiet, cools extremely well, and even the outside unit is much more quiet than a normal central ac unit”