With four operating modes, the Pioneer ductless mini split air conditioner is one of the most efficient cooling and heating solutions available on the market today. It has a small indoor unit and it operates quietly, making it a perfect solution for your home of for an office.
But did you know you can also use this air conditioner as a dehumidifier without cooling the room?
Read the following review to find out more about this air conditioner
Pioneer Ductless Mini Split Features
This is a highly efficient Pioneer ductless mini split air conditioner, and it has a lot of features which will help with making your home more comfortable.
- Ductless – A ductless air conditioning system is cheaper to install and easier to clean and maintain. You don’t have to install a whole duct system for the air conditioner to work. It only needs a small hole in a wall to connect the interior panel with the outside unit, a mounting system, and it’s ready to go.
- Small – This type of air conditioner is small and easy to fit in most of your home’s rooms. The interior panel can be placed high on a wall, so it won’t interfere with your usual activities.
- Energy Efficient – All mini split air conditioning units are tested and rated according to their energy efficiency. If a unit has a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficient Ratios) equal or higher than 13, it’s considered energy-efficient. This air conditioner has a SEER rating of 13.
- Quiet – Mini split air conditioners are quiet, and this model is not an exception. The compressor is the loudest part of the system, but it is placed outdoor so you won’t be able to hear it. You will be able to hear how the inside panel pushes the air around the room, but that is whisper quiet.
>>Click Here To See Latest Mini Split Price on Amazon<<
- Remote Control – This air conditioner comes with a fully functioning remote control. The remote has a large LCD display you can use to see and change all the settings.
- Timer – The timer function allows you to program the air conditioner to turn on or off after a certain time. This will help with lowering your electricity bills because you don’t have to leave the unit running all day. Set it to turn on before you get home from work and you’ll find a comfortable temperature without wasting electricity.
- Oscillating Louvers – This function allows the louvers to swing, pushing the cool or warm air farther into the room. This will allow the room’s temperature to reach an even level faster.
- Automatic Restart – This air conditioner will turn on automatically in the case of a power failure. The unit will memorize the previous settings and will use them again once it restarts.
- Night Mode – Using this feature will allow the air conditioner to slightly increase the room’s temperature as your body’s temperature drops during the night. You won’t be able to feel the difference, but your sleep will be more comfortable.
This air conditioner has a heating capacity of 12,000 BTU. It should produce enough warmth for a room of up to 350 square feet, depending on the insulation.
This unit has a cooling capacity of 12,000 BTU and a SEER rating of 13. Mini split air conditioners that have a SEER equal or higher than 13 are considered energy-efficient. This model will cool your home to a comfortable temperature without wasting your finances.
This air conditioner should cover a surface of up to 550 square feet when it’s cooling. If the room is well insulated and doesn’t have too many windows, the surface can be even larger.
When it’s used as a heater, the air conditioner will raise the temperature of a room of up to 350 square feet. If the room’s walls are insulated, and there are no heat leaks, the surface can be larger.
Who This Is For
This Pioneer ductless mini split air conditioner is not expensive and installing it is cheap, so it would be a good choice for people who need a reliable heating and cooling source. The air conditioner is quiet, so you could use it for your home or for an office with great results.
Not only is the air conditioner easy to install, but it’s easy to take apart as well. The installation process doesn’t need major modifications done to the building itself, so this air conditioner is a great choice for tenants.
This air conditioner comes with one-year manufacturer warranty. Keep in mind that the warranty is valid only if the unit is installed by a professional.
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Remote Control
- Installation Kit
Small and reliable, this Pioneer ductless mini split air conditioner is a great heating and cooling solution for people who are looking for an efficient way to keep their homes or offices at comfortable temperatures.
This Pioneer ductless mini split is very popular and will cool you down without a problem. From around 350 reviews on Amazon this air conditioner has an average rating of 4.4 / 5 stars which is a good sign of a quality product. Here is what verified buyers are saying;
- ” I’m very happy with this unit and the cost performance (including operating cost) is great!”
- ” looks great out of the box. The installation was very easy”
- ” It heats and cools the space perfectly. Its easy to operate and so energy efficient!”
- ” let me say Wow, cold air and so quite you really don’t hear it at all, on the inside or outside”
- “does everything that I expected and more, it’s quite and does a great job at keeping perfect temps”
- “The heater keeps it comfortable whe outside temps were in the low 30’s”
- “does come with a wall mount bracket, line set, rubber feet for mounting, anchors, all electrical, basically everything you need”
thx for the information you shared..it is so useful to me..may god always bless your kindness 🙂
Glad you find the information useful. 🙂