This bundle contains a Keystone Dehumidifier with Lasko Tower and is one of the most popular packages on Amazon. The combined effect of these appliances increases their efficiency and you can save on costs as well.
But did you know that you can use the Keystone dehumidifier with Lasko tower bundle to draw the moisture from the air in a 4,500 square feet room?
Read the review to find out more about these appliances, and how you can use them together.
Keystone Dehumidifier With Lasko Tower Features
This system is made out of a keystone 70-pint dehumidifier and a Lasko tower fan. Both appliances in this bundle are very efficient, and they work together nicely. Here is a list of their main features.
- High Capacity – The Keystone dehumidifier can remove up to 70 pints of moisture from the surrounding air each day. This feature makes it a perfect choice for people who need a dehumidifier for a larger space because this unit can cover a space of up to 4,500 square feet.
- LED Display – Both appliances have LED displays. The dehumidifier’s display allows you to keep track of all the settings, and every press of the button will appear on the display. The tower fan’s display indicates all the settings, including the number of hours the unit will work until the timer shuts it off.
- Remote Control – The tower fan has a remote control. You can use the remote to change all the fan’s settings, and you can use it from a considerable distance as long as you have a clear line of sight to the fan’s control panel.
- Portable – The dehumidifier sits on 4 durable casters, so you can push or pull it from one room to another instead of lifting and carrying it. The tower fan has a carry handle on its back for increased portability. This will allow you to move both appliances from one room to another without too many difficulties.
- Automatic Defrost – If you use the dehumidifier during the winter, chances are frost will form on the evaporator coils. If this happens, the dehumidifier’s sensors will turn on the fan without turning on the compressor, and keep them running until the frost melts. Only then does the sensors allow the compressor to turn on and gather moisture again.
- Timer – Both appliances have a timer function. The dehumidifier has a 24-hour timer which allows you to program it to turn on or off at certain hours during the day. The tower fan’s timer function allows you to turn off the fan after a certain number of hours. You can set the timer to turn off the fan after 1 – 7 hours, in hourly increments.
- Oscillating Louvers – The tower fan has oscillating louvers. This feature will push the air in different directions, allowing it to reach farther into the room.
- Full Bucket Alert – If you don’t pay attention to the transparent water level indicator on the front of the bucket, you might miss the right moment to drain the water bucket. This isn’t a problem when you’re using this model because the dehumidifier’s sensors will turn it off when the bucket is full. The bucket has a top handle for easier manipulation.
- Continuous Draining Feature – If you don’t want to waste time draining the bucket every once in a while, you can use the continuous draining feature. This will allow the dehumidifier to drain directly in a sink, tub, or even outside.
- Large Dust Filter – The dehumidifier uses a large particle filter. The filter is placed on its back and it’s easy to remove and clean. If you miss the regular filter cleaning period, an alert will notify you if the filter is too clogged up to work as it should.
- Great Combination – Using both appliances at the same time will increase their efficiency. The tower fan will push the air around the room, and more humid air will reach the dehumidifier.
The Keystone dehumidifier has an extraction rate of 70 pints per day or just over 33 liters. This is a very high extraction rate and makes the dehumidifier a great choice for spaces of up to 4,500 square feet.
Filter And Water Tank
The dehumidifier’s filter is large and easy to clean. The particle filter is placed on the back of the appliance and it’s easy to take out. The filter can be cleaned using a brush or a vacuum cleaner. If the air filter is too dirty, an alert will notify you so you can clean it. Most specialists agree that a dehumidifier’s particle filter should be cleaned once every two weeks.
The water tank has a capacity of 1.3 gallons or approximately 5 liters. With an extraction rate of over 33 liters per day, it would be better to use the continuous draining feature of the dehumidifier.
The dehumidifier has a simple control panel with a LCD display and electronic controls. All the settings will appear on the display, and the small icons around the display will improve your interaction.
The tower fan’s control panel also has a LCD display. You can change the settings using the electronic controls above the display, or you can use the remote to change them.
Who Is It For
The Keystone dehumidifier with Lasko tower bundle offers a high-quality dehumidifier and a powerful fan. This makes it perfect for large spaces with a high humidity level and without proper ventilation.
This system is a good choice for people living in older houses during the cold season. The dehumidifier will draw the moisture from the air while the fan will circulate the air around the house.
The tower fan benefits from a 1-year manufacturer warranty, and the dehumidifier comes with a limited 2-year manufacturer warranty.
What’s In The Box
- Keystone 70-pint dehumidifier
- Lasko 36” Tower Fan
- Remote Control
- Drainage Adapter With Screws
- Instructions Manuals
The Keystone dehumidifier with Lasko tower bundle offers a great combination of appliances. Both the dehumidifier and the fan are efficient when working on their own, but they are a splendid addition to every household when they’re working together.
The Keystone dehumidifier with Lasko tower bundle has proved to be very popular on Amazon. At time of writing there are well over 1,200 reviews with an average satisfaction rating of 4.2 / 5. Here is what verified buyers have been saying;
- “This thing is pretty powerful. It has a normal and a turbo mode and it works fast”
- ” keeps my machine tools from rusting, and makes the room more comfortable. It is on all the time”
- “Hi capacity and has the attachment to connect a drain hose instead of emptying it regularly”
- “works very well! We live in the Caribbean and this unit helps control the humidity in our apartment!”
- “This product is SOLID, easily transportable and QUIET!! I LOVE IT so far”
- “After purchasing this the mold went away. We haven’t had any spots of mold on anything”
- “This dehumidifier really did the trick. It works really well; taking all the moisture out of a cold storage room”