The VonHaus True HEPA Air Purifier contains two features which we really like to see on air purifiers. These features being a true HEPA filter and a multi-stage filtration system.
A dirty secret of the air purifier industry is that sometimes air purifiers are sold with ‘HEPA’ filters which are not true HEPA filters and thus are not as effective nor are they of such good quality.
The multi-stage filteration system results in a cleaner and healthier air than other filtration systems and of course we love the ioniser, remote control, timer and LCD screen as well. What could be better than to control the VonHaus True HEPA air purifier without getting out of bed or from the sofa?
VonHaus True HEPA Air Purifier Features
- 3 speed settings
- Only 26 db(A) in lowest setting
- Timer 1 – 12 hours
- LCD display screen
- Coverage area: 30m²
- Air flow: 85m² per hour
- Remote Control
- Multi-stage filtration
- True HEPA filter
- Measures 48 x 35 x 12 cm (H x W x D)
- 2 Year Warranty
Click Here To Check The Latest VonHaus Air Purifier Price
3 Speed Settings
The speed settings of this VonHaus air purifier are in-line with other air purifiers in that there are 3 speed settings ranging from low to medium to high.
The speed settings are easily adjusted by a button on the control panel which features an easy to see LCD display screen.
Multi-Stage Filtration System and True HEPA Filter
The aim of air purifiers is to create cleaner and healthier air in either the domestic or work environments. In our opinion two very important features to achieve this goal are the inclusion of a true HEPA filter and a multi-stage filtration system.
A true HEPA filter can eliminate 99.7% of particles as small as 0.3 microns (that’s 0.0003mm!!!) and true HEPA filters are probably the best air purifier filter on the market.
The VonHaus multi-stage filtration system consists of the following filters:
- Pre-filter: The pre-filter catches particles which are larger than 20 microns such as dust and pet dander. The pre-filter is great as catching larger particles before they come through the HEPA filter lengthens the HEPA filters life.
- HEPA Filter: As stated above HEPA filters eliminate 99.7% of particles larger than 0.3 microns. These particles include not only mould, fungi, pollen, bacteria and pet hair but also odours and smoke etc.
- Cold Catalyst Filter: Ideal for the decomposition of harmful gasses the cold catalyst filter decomposes formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, ammonia and hydrogen sulphide etc
- Activated Carbon Filter: The activated carbon filter absorbs the decomposed gases including smoke such as cigarette smoke etc for healthier air.
It’s easy to see how the pre-filter helps the HEPA filter and how the activated carbon filter complements the cold catalyst filter. The result is a very good quality air.
The HEPA filter should be replaced around every 6 – 12 months (or every allergy season) depending on the amount of use the air purifier has received. The VonHaus replacement filters are cheaper then replacement filters of competitors.
It may be worth your while to purchase replacement filters when purchasing the VonHaus true HEPA air purifier.
Click Here For More Information
A great feature of this VonHaus true HEPA air purifier is the timer which is especially handy if you want to run the air purifier while falling asleep or leaving the house or office for a short period.
With the timer you can simply set the operating time anywhere from 1 hour up to 12 hours.
An ioniser is a great help for those suffering from breathing difficulties. Breathing difficulties occur when there is an excess number of positive ions in the air. An ioniser releases negative ions into the air and these attach themselves to the positive ions. The enlarged ion then becomes too big to stay afloat in the air and falls either into the air purifiers filter or onto the ground where they can be hovered up.
The result is a lower level of positive ions (such as bacteria, pollen, dust etc) in the air and easier breathability.
This VonHaus air purifier allows you to operate the unit with the ioniser either on or off. When you first turn the unit on the ioniser will be off so initially you must turn it on manually.
The remote control features the same controls as the control panel of the air purifier. It takes 2 x AAA batteries and is a pleasure to operate from the bed or the sofa without you having to get up to change the settings on the air purifier.
The remote control is very easy to operate and you will understand what to press just by looking at it. Just in case you do wonder the ‘Anion’ button is to turn the ioniser on or off.
From top to bottom the controls are:
- Power ‘On’/’Off’
- Speed Settings
- Ioniser Setting
- Timer Setting
VonHaus have placed a 2 year warranty on this true HEPA air purifier and this shows the confidence that they have in the quality of the unit.
At ByeMould we are very impressed with the VonHaus true HEPA air purifier including its many features such as a multi-stage filtration system, a true HEPA filter, the timer and ioniser, the remote and all other features.
Furthermore we like the sleek look of the unit and the black finish makes it look modern and compatible with all household and office environments.
We have no doubt in recommending the VonHaus air purifier for purchase.
Don’t just take our word for it however. Here are what purchasers are saying about the VonHaus air purifier:
- ” in short, it really does make a difference to my wife’s hay fever”
- “After a week of using this air purifier I was able to stop all nose sprays & my nose had cleared up!”
- “very good value ,quality kit ,works a treat”
- “The size is great too….not too big, it’s quiet, efficient and very portable. The remote is an added bonus”
- “My niece’s eczema has improved since I bought two of these for her”
- “This air purifier is great for anyone who suffers from dust allergies”
- “I always sneeze when hover etc and im putting air purifier on after for few hours and im fine after”
>>Buy The VonHaus Air Purifier On Amazon Now<<